Tuesday 27 October 2009

Desperately seeking the Sinister Squashling

As I understand it, achievements are a way of measuring your progress in WoW, whatever type of player you are. Some are very easy, some are very hard, some are more or less completely random. I therefore have no problem with achievements like Sinister Calling, which require not one but two random drops, which you can only get a limited number of times a day (very limited if you have things like a job and a partner and, basically a life) for a limited period. I do have a bit of a problem with it counting for What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been though. It just seems unnecessarily arbitrary.I have been killing the Horseman and putting out fires every day, and getting Treat Bags as often as I can. However, the little pumpkin still eludes me. I have just a few days left before having to wait another year to get this, and failing will really bother me. Fingers crossed, but I'm not hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment