Friday 22 August 2014

Pokemon - Catching them all, or catching some until I get bored

Wow, been a while.

So, I read this article recently and the dedication in it has inspired me to revisit the Pokemon franchise. The last Pokemon game I played was Gold but I didn't really play it all that much, so the last one I really put any time into was Red. Yes, the first one.

According to a guide I have found, to catch 'em all, as it were, requires saintly levels of determination and one game from each generation since III. Although, oddly, it seems it's best to start with a game from gen IV as you can't trade the gen III mons into Gen IV until you have reached a certain stage in the Gen IV game, so I am starting with Platinum from Gen IV. Assuming I don't quickly tire of the endeavour, I will move on to Emerald, then HeartGold or SoulSilver, then Black or White 2, and finally X or Y. Although, like I say, boredom is probably more likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment