Thursday 27 November 2014

Day 27

Good day today. I did my Cata raid, Bastion of Twilight with no problems, did a MoP scenario then popped into Tol Barad to see if it was Horde controlled. It wasn't, but the battle was only a minute away. I won Tol Barad solo since no-one goes there these days, then took out the Baradin Hold bosses. Finally, I used my fresh currency to buy the Tol Barad Searchlight, which brought me up to 25 toys.



Only five to go, although none of them look easy. Here's what my spreadsheet looks like.

categoryoption 1option 2option 3status
exploration - northrendfrostbittenimpossible
exploration - outlandbloody rareimpossible
pandaria raid?
prof - FApreparing for disasterdraenor medic
rep - classichydraxian / nozdormuprobably tough
rep - draenormantle of the talon king?slow
garrisons - monuments?difficult
pvp - wsgcapture the flagnot so fast
pvp - iocfour car garagelooks simple
pvp - eotsbloodthirsty berserkerstormy assisin
pvp - soasteady hands?
pvp - BfGbfg victorys/be easy
pvp - TPTwin peakings/be easy
pvp - ToKToK victory
pvp - ash?
pvp - abdisgracin' the basin
draenor raid?
dungeon challenge
we - argent tournamentsword in teh skullnot sure if possible

The PvP ones are my best bet, especially the ones that just require a victory. Thing is, I've not had much success, and I have been trying. With 3 days left I may have to just be lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment