Monday 3 November 2014

Day 2

Had a dungeon-themed day. Did the arachnid quarter of Naxx for Arachnophobia, then, since I was in the area, headed for Azjol-Nerub and got 5 achievements at once, including Ahn'Kaket: The Old Kingdom and Northrend Dungeon Hero. Not realising that this cleared the Dungeons & Raids category, I then went to go and do the two raids in Silithis for Classic Raider, unnecessarily - although they were pretty fun. I also cleared up the quests in Tanaris for Tanaris Quests, then popped over to Quel'Danas for Magister's Terrace. My last dungeon of the day was the Stonecore for the heroic achievement, and I rounded it off with Come One, Come All and To The Afterlife.

That's another 8 down, so I am at 13 of 60, over 20% in 2 days. I have done many of the easiest ones, but I am starting to think that I haven't set the bar high enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment