Saturday 1 November 2014

Day one - the easy one

I thought I'd start off with a few simpler ones to get the ball rolling, so I started by completing Tricks and Treats of Pandaria by getting the last candy bucket I needed, then I got Explore Jade Forest and Explore Pandaria at the same time.

I then had a think about the Pandaria reputation achievement that I should get. Since I didn't have any, I had my pick of the bunch, and I went with the one that could be done fastest - The Lorewalkers, which I got in an hour or two (I already had some of the requirements). Along the way I got a bunch of other Pandaria exploration achievements, but they don't really factore in to the challenge as I already had one for that category.

I also spotted (thanks to SilverDragon) and killed a bunch of rares along the way for Could We Find More Like That?, but again, that's Pandaria exploration, so doesn't count.

I realised I was only one trinket short of Cataclsymically Superior, so I swapped the slots of my two trinkets and got that one too. Finally, when looking in my bank I noticed I had a key and, recognising the name, snapped up A Taste Of History

So that's 5 from 60. Not bad for day one, although they were all pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment