Saturday 29 November 2014

Day 28, part deux

As I was heading to Moshu'gan Vaults to attempt a solo run, I saw a couple of people engaging the Sha of Anger, and thought - why not? A few minutes later, I had Settle Down, Bro, and only 4 more to go.
After reviewing the likelihood of getting the rest of the achievements, I sighed and headed back the the Battlegrounds. Somehow, I managed to get credit for All over the Isle, even though I only killed one guy. It seems that I had credit from the other kills from before, even though it is only supposed to apply if all the kills are in one match. I'm not complaining, I'll take what I can get at this point. 3 left.
After that, I had a look through my reminaing categories and realised there was at least one VERY easy achievement to get - Double Rainbow!
As it happens, we won handily anyway, I think the whole Alliance were Black Friday shopping. Either way, just 2 to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment