Saturday 29 November 2014

Day 29

I tried Temple of Kotmogu, as all I needed was a win. Man, this is a fun Battleground, although it helps that the Alliance seemed to be asleep on this one. I got ToK All-Star, Powerball, and, of course, the victory. Running around at twice your usual size steamrollering the competition takes some beating.


Finally, it was back to the garrison for a little light fishing, and my final achievement in the challenge - Draenor Medic.
The challenge has reminded me of two things about WoW. Firstly, that there is a hell of a lot to do. There were so many things I wanted to do but didn't because I didn't need them for the challenge. Secondly, that this game will eat your life if you let it. There are so many games I haven't played because of this challenge. But right now, there's nothing I'd rather do that run Ulduar solo, or do some pet battling, or even raise my alts. This game is awesome, but it's also evil.

Now excuse me, I have to go empty my packs and go find something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment